Thursday, October 8, 2015

One month to go

One month to the day, and I will be running the Golden Gate half marathon. Weather up here has been super crappy, and apparently remnants of a hurricane is headed our way tomorrow. Joy...

But I got this! So excited to finish this. My biggest fear is not finishing on time. There is a 3 hour time limit, and last year when I ran my first half, I crossed the finish line at 2:59. Plus, San Fran is hilly... but, I got this.

Ran 10 miles a few weeks back just over 2 hours.

Even with the running, I CANNOT shake the 8 lbs I have gained over the last 6 months. Plus, I still have about 65lbs to go to get to my goal weight (that I have never been to).

I had a fill a month ago. I still get hungry. I eat more, then I throw up from getting stuck.

This has been the trend over the last year, and I am not sure how to break it.

Some days my willpower is strong, most days it isn't. This tool is amazing and I am thankful everyday that I have not gained everything I lost back, but I still have a ways to go to reach my goal weight.

Is it unreasonable for me standing at 5'9" to have a goal of 170?

Do you have any tips and tricks for re-motivating?

No comments:

Post a Comment