Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I'm back and ready to move forward

Hi blogland.
I have been MIA for a while. If you used to keep up with me, I am sorry I abandoned you, but I needed the break.
Life has been getting back to a steady pace. My house is back to normal (from the damage of the burst pipe), wedding plans are pretty much completed...at least the big stuff, and although I have been trying to keep up with weight loss efforts, it is time to get more motivation. Blogging helped with that. Thinking of this as a fresh, new start!

Starting weight: 291
Today's weight: 256

35 pounds lighter than I was. Still have a long ways to go, but even though the scale is moving at a glacial rate, my clothes are loose, and I am a true size 18. That is great! I have been jogging almost daily, I feel great, I just need to keep up on my fills and come up with an eating plan that works for me. I think that is the toughest part for me.

Are there any good resources you use for deciding on an eating plan?

By the way, how have all of you been? I'm not going to lie... as I am writing this post, I am realizing how much I've missed being online keeping up with all of you!

1 comment: