Thursday, June 6, 2013

Refreshed

Hi Blogland -
I am feelin' good...
My newest obsession = Bike riding
The oddly, but maybe good/ bad part = weight gain

I am so hoping it is muscles. We have been biking about 10 miles a night, 5 nights a week.  Maybe it is just water weight...


That sticks around....



.... for a couple months.....



Maybe not. :)



What matters is that I feel great and people have been commenting on how my face looks thinner. I have a mini goal of loosing 5 lbs before my maid of honor flys up here at the end of the month. I am going on a refresh my mind mission and go back to basics and really focus. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

  1. Oh how I miss riding a bike. I told my husband that if gas prices get to $5 a gallon I'm getting a bike to ride to work lol. I'll bet you'll see the numbers on the scale change real soon just keep working it girl.

    ReplyDelete