Tuesday, December 4, 2012

JUSTifications

So, I want to brag about my Curves biggest loser competition. My team is in the lead with 62 pounds down in 4 weeks. Our competitors have lost 54.85 lbs. 2 more weigh-ins.. and the prize is nearly mine. If my team wins, they all get Aqua Zumba passes, tanning sessions, and Circle Farms baskets (organic produce). My prize is that I get to do the next radio commercial for Curves in Juneau. Looks like you all will be knowing someone famous real soon. :)

That is great motivation for me. I am lucky to have such supportive women in my life. Especially this time of year when it's easy to fall off the band wagon. There are so many treats lurking in the halls, the kitchen, and around every corner.

I have to say no to that little voice saying.. "It's Just a cupcake." I'll JUST have a bite of that holiday morsel."

I am done with my JUSTifications on getting off track.

Sure there will be days when I crumble, but I am learning that it doesn't have to de-rail me.

Keeping it going!

No comments:

Post a Comment