Friday, July 12, 2013

Another late weigh in

Well, here it is.
Starting Weight - 291
Last weeks weight - 248
This weeks weight - 245.4

-2.6 lbs

Woohooo!!! I am getting there. I am a half a pound away from being under my driver's license weight. How cool is that? Next week, I hope.

15 lbs away from being half way to my goal weight. Slowly, but surely. Now that I am at a good fill, and my mind has seemed to catch on, I am hoping that I can reach Onederland by January 1st!
That would be an amazing start to the new year. I have 5.5 months and 46 lbs to go.
That would add up to be a little over 8lbs a month. 2 lbs a week. That is tough, but if you don't have clear goals, how can you reach them?
Can she do it??? Stay tuned for sure.

1 comment:

  1. Of course you can do it!! I'm so proud of you. Keep it up : )

    ReplyDelete