Friday, December 6, 2013

I am a bad blogger


I am not very good at keeping a blog. I will admit that. But I sure do like coming back and reading all of your blogs and seeing how your journeys are going. Mine is going slowly but surley.

My weight this morning was 231 which means I have dropped 60 pounds!!!

There is only 4 1/2 months until my wedding, and it would be freaking amazing if I could be in ONEderland by then. The winter months are so hard, because it is cold and dark, and I just want to sleep all the time. I have come up with a morning routine that I am going to start doing starting Monday morning. Here it is:

Wedding Workout Routine
30 Jumping Jacks
5 Push Ups
25 Knee Highs
7 Burpees
10 Crunches
7 Squats
5 push ups
10 Crunches
5 Push ups
7 Squats
30 Jumping Jacks
1 minute wall sit
5 push ups
25 knee highs
 
Repeat 3-5 times
Got that off of Pinterest :)
20 weeks until the wedding, so I am thinking if I keep up with this routine, and switch it up a bit after a few weeks, I can get rid of my flabby arms and tone my back. I want to look stunning in my gown.
Keep up the good work everyone! Stay strong through the holidays.


No comments:

Post a Comment