Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Feeling old, sore, and tired.

One of my favorite things about summer is SOFTBALL! I have played for years, and love the co-rec team I play on, love the sport, and I love that we play on a field with eagles flying above and a glacier in the background! How cool is that? Last night we had a double header(that lasted way to long due to an ump that seemed to have his head in space) and didn't leave the ball field till 10:15pm. That is 4 hours of softball that should have been 2. I was so sore last night and this morning!! My knees hurt, my back hurt, my feet hurt, my shoulders hurt.. I am too young to feel this bad! It never hurt before... :(
Needless to say, I am even more motivated to get this weight off, just so I don't hurt so much doing the things I love.
I talked with my surgeon's office a few days ago and I only have to meet with my regular doctor 1 more time before they send the paperwork to my insurance. They said it takes about 2 weeks to hear back from them, and if all goes well, I will have a surgery date in August!!! Yay!!! Cross your fingers for me...

No comments:

Post a Comment