Friday, June 8, 2012

Getting closer

Yesterday I had my second to last doctor's appointment before my surgeon can submit paperwork, which means I am getting closer! My normal nurse was out, and I had a new gal that was not familiar with what needed to be done, so I kind of had to lead her around, saying.. "I NEED to be weighed". In fact, I was kind of excited to weigh, because I had lost 6 lbs this month. Wouldn't you know it.. their scale only reflected 3 pounds :( I did have clothes on, and it was late afternoon, so I am not too worried about it, just disappointed.
My doctor is getting really excited for me, knowing what losing weight will do for me, so it is good to have her support. In fact, she is the one who really encouraged me to look into this option.

On a side note, CBP and I went for a beautiful walk last night. Here are some pics.

The flume trail



CBP and Me
 
We both look kind of dorky there, but hey.. we were on a hike :)

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on your decision to move forward.... Look me up on MFP my name is michbates456.

    I've been banded for just a few weeks. I'm in a place as of late, but I'm hanging in there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks. Gotcha.. You are going to rock the band! Glad I can follow your journey. I can't wait till I get there. :)

      Delete