Wednesday, October 24, 2012

I'm back in the action

So... what happens in Vegas... right? I won't go too much into details about the trip, but it was awesome. Very fun. 2,400 Curves women took over the Caesar's palace.
Came back home re-energized to get Curves as well as myself back on track. Curves works, if you do the workouts.. which for the longest time, I would make the excuse that I was too busy to work out during my shift, and wouldn't come in on my days off. But now I have to. Even though this is just my part time, second job, I still love it, and need to utilize it.

My boss and I are hosting a bit of a competition at work. At first it was just going to be between us, but then we ended up creating a pretty cool team competition similar to the biggest loser. It will be a 6 week challenge starting on November 5th. We are gearing up our teams, and will hold each other accountable. I am pretty excited about that, because I need the tangible accountability of people around me. The cool part is, if my team wins, they each get a local organic produce basket, and I get to do our next radio commercial! How cool is that? I will soon be very famous, so be glad you know me now. :)

On the weight loss front, I gained 2 lbs, but then this morning they were gone. Must be getting rid of the "water" weight. Let's just say, I didn't do so well for food choices, but the band helped me from eating too much of it, but of course there are those "liquid" calories that just slid right by. Back to the plan.

Here's a little funny from the streets. We always like to promote a little Village People and a great place to workout. And yes.. that is how we found him. Hahahaha. Good times. (I'm on the far right)

1 comment: