Tuesday, August 28, 2012

Day 2 post op

Wow. Things are going much better than I was anticipating. I feel great and I moved on to full liquids. There is a lot of funny gurgling and noises coming from my tummy, but no pain. I wish it wasn't pouring down rain. I really want to get outside for a walk.
So here I am, sitting on my couch, watching the biggest loser. I am now onto season 2. Hahaha. Makes me want to get up and start working it, but I know my time will come for that. Now healing is the important thing.
I have my follow up appointment Friday at 10. I hope the doctor likes what she sees. I did weigh this morning just to see how bloated I am, and I am up just 2 lbs. I'm not worried about that at all... but the weird thing is ( OKAY I might be gross here, so if you don't want to read, you don't have to) it isn't easy to pee. It doesn't hurt at all, it just feels like, you know, when there is someone around, its harder to relax.. that is how it feels. It's like a little trickle, and when I am done, I get up, and 2 minutes later, I feel like I have to go again. I don't quite know how to explain it. I'm sure it will get easier.

WARNING: Pictures of my belly fat ahead!

Here is a picture of my belly with my 5 incisions. The big bandaged one is my port. I feel that more than anything else. Not bad, just feels like I pulled a muscle doing sit ups.


Man I look swollen.
Why is it easier to post pictures of fat on these blogs, but I won't even let my family see my stomach?


5 comments:

  1. So glad to hear you aren't really having any pain! Going to pee will get easier...it's not uncommon after anesthesia. The more you drink the easier it will get.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad your doing well ..... I did not have any issues peeing that I recall

    ReplyDelete
  3. So glad you are doing well. Keep up the good work. I'm just trying to get thru this pre-op diet and to surgery. Its going to be all worth it, when we get to our goal. Keep us updated :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So excited that you are doing so well!!! Thanks for the update!

    ReplyDelete