Friday, September 14, 2012

Weekly Weigh in

Starting Weight - 291
Last Week - 267
This Week - 265
A loss of 2 lbs. A loss is a loss and that makes 26 lbs down total. Aunt flow came, so I feel super bloated. I also can't wait till the doctor clears me for exercise. I am learning more and more on how to work my band, and I LOVE IT. I love being full with a little amount of food, and I look forward to weighing in. Weird!!!!

Still right on track for my Christmas goal.

Have a great weekend everybody!!!

3 comments:

  1. Yay for the loss!!

    P.S. Take the word verification off your comments. ;) Please. I suck at those. lol

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hate those too! Should be off now. Thanks for being such a suportive commenter to me! You Rock!

      Delete
  2. Great loss!! Glad you're feeling good and heading in the right direction to reach your goals! x

    ReplyDelete