Friday, November 9, 2012

Blogging Award and Weigh in day

Starting weight: 291
Last (time, I forgot last week) 260
Today: 260

No loss, no gain. :(

So Miss Michelle nominated me for the Liebster Award. Thank you!  Liebster is a German word and means sweetest, kindest, nicest, dearest, beloved, lovely, kind, pleasant, valued, cute, endearing and welcome.  

 
 The Rules
- Once you're nominated, write 11 facts about yourself.
- Then, take a look at the 11 questions the person who nominated you asked and answer them.
- Get your thinking cap on and come up with 11 questions of your own for your nominees to answer
- Then choose the 5 bloggers you want to nominate (they must have less than 200 followers) & let them know they've been nominated (there are no tag backs - you can't nominate the person who nominated you).
- Complete this post and then link it to the person who nominated you (in the comments of their blog).
 
 
 
11 Facts about me:
1) I have been to 16 countries
2) I am the oldest of 3 sisters
3) I participated in 4-H for 10 years showing horses
4) Fall is my favorite season
5) Baking is my favorite thing to do at Christmas time
6) I am horrible at keeping secrets (not personal ones, but like presents I have purchased...I just squirm with excitement)
7) I have a pet Chinchilla named Inca Loa Caipora, which means Incan beautiful protector of the beasts. :) I love her
8) Volleyball and Softball are my sports of choice
9) I am a certified water aerobics instructor
10) I am good with technology
11) I cherish my family and friends tremendously.
 
 
My 11 Questions to Answer:
 
1.    If you could have lunch with anyone who would it be, where and why? My best friend Janell. We would eat at a street shop in Cairo Egypt, because we always said we wanted to go there together someday.

2.    Paid in Full Vacation:    Relax in Hawaii or Shop in NY, London & Paris? Hawaii without a doubt. I have been to Hawaii many times, and I keep wanting more. Although I loved Paris like no other, I would just rather relax by the beach.

3.    Favorite Restaurant? Don't really have one. But I do love me some Taco Bell.

4.    Favorite type of exercise? Water Aerobics

5.    Are you still in contact with your childhood bff?  Thanks to Facebook, yes.

6.    McCartney or Lennon? Eww. Neither. The Carpenters, Backstreet Boys, Shania Twain

7.    If you did not need to work for $$$, what would you do with your time? Travel the rest of the world with my Honey.

8.    Favorite ice cream? Mint Chocolate Chip

9.    Do you believe in Love at First Site? I didn't until it truly happened to me.

10.  Do you ever regret getting your WLS? Absolutely not!!!

11.   Tell me something about you I would not find out on your blog cause its not about WLS. I used to work on Cruise ships (hence the name of my blog). It was hard work, but worth it! They were small cruise ships, so we did everything. My favorite duty was being the Karaoke host!!! :)


My 11 Questions to my Nominee's

1) What do you do to stay motivated in your weight loss:

2) If you could go anywhere in the world, where would it be?

3) What is your favorite movie?

4) What is your best childhood memory?

5) What is the scariest thing that you have done?

6) What is a typical day for you like?

7) Where would you like to retire?

8) What is your favorite recipe?

9) If you could change anything, what would it be?

10) What is your clothing style?

11) What quality do you like most about you?


I nominate:

Christy

Steph

Amanaka

snarkyanna

Bandedwithfavor

No comments:

Post a Comment