Thursday, November 8, 2012

Challenge beginnings

I am sorry I have been a bit MIA. Work has been extreemly busy for me. I love it. I have also discovered that I love project management(and I'm pretty good at it :) ) and I hope to further my skills and find good ways to up my career in that path.

This is the first week of our 6 week Biggest Loser Challenge at Curves, and my team has been amazing at challenging me and holding me accountable. I have exercised every night! That is a big deal to me. Each week we are having a "temptation challenge", and this week we were asked what our temptations are and to write it down, put it in the box, and walk away from it for 6 weeks. I chose cookies. Before I saw this challenge, I walked away from my co-workers to-die-for german chocolate cookies. I was so proud of myself. I knew that once I had one, I would not be able to stop myself. So that's what I put as my temptation.

NO MORE COOKIES (Till christmas) :)



2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you have a great support group! Great Job! Keep it up :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've nominated you for a Liebster Blog Award. Check out my blog for details: http://lapsinlife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete